People and businesses who own and control property are required to keep their property reasonably safe for people invited to enter the property. The term “premises liability” includes all cases in which a person was injured because of a dangerous condition on someone else’s property.
Bekman, Marder, Hopper, Malarkey & Perlin, L.L.C. has wide experience representing people who have been injured because of dangerous property conditions. Our lawyers have handled premises liability cases stemming from a wide variety of negligent acts. Some examples include cases arising from the following circumstances:
- Slips and falls on water, ice, snow, or other dangerous conditions
- Trips and falls on protruding pipes, curbs, and other dangerous conditions
- Unsecured water meter covers
- Elevator and Escalator safety
- Improper lighting conditions
- Sexual and bodily assault arising from negligent security practices
- Unsafe conditions at sporting and concert venues
- Negligent maintenance of property
If you think that the unsafe practices or negligence of another person or company in caring for or maintaining their property caused you to suffer injury, call us to discuss whether you have a case.