Aryeh M. Rabinowitz joined the firm in 2017 after completing an appellate judicial clerkship for the Honorable Dan Friedman on the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland.
Mr. Rabinowitz employs critical thinking and careful preparation to achieve top results for his clients in complex litigation and appellate cases. He believes that no two cases are the same and that each case and client requires a personalized strategy. This approach, coupled with his stellar academic background and clerkship experience, has allowed him to secure a number of high-dollar awards for his clients.
Mr. Rabinowitz graduated summa cum laude from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, finishing in the top 5 students of his class, and was a recipient of membership in the prestigious Order of the Coif. He served as a Notes and Comments Editor on the Maryland Law Review, as well as a fall competition committee member on the Moot Court Board. He received numerous awards, including the Clinical Legal Education Association (CLEA) Outstanding Student Award for his work in the Reentry and Criminal Records Clinic and the Just Advice Project, and the University of Maryland School of Law Litigation and Advocacy Award. He was also a five‑time recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Highest Grade Award, and was a Leadership Scholar.
Mr. Rabinowitz lives in Pikesville with his wife and two daughters.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, J.D., 2016, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College, B.T.L., 2012
- Maryland, 2016
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 2017
Committees and Organizations
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
Member Since: 2017
- Order of the Coif, 2016
- Outstanding Student Award, Clinical Legal Education Association (CLEA), 2016
- Litigation and Advocacy Award, University of Maryland Carey School of Law, 2016
- Highest Grade Award (five times), CALI Excellence for the Future
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey Leadership Scholar
- Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2022