Laurence A. Marder, a partner since 1990, insists on thorough analysis and trial preparation to secure the best possible recovery for his clients.
This approach has resulted in multimillion dollar verdicts throughout Maryland, including a verdict for 7.7 million dollars in a medical negligence case. Mr. Marder is well known throughout the legal community for his perseverance and tenacity. He continues to achieve just compensation for individuals coping with catastrophic losses and injuries.
Mr. Marder is a frequent lecturer on the topics of medical negligence, premises security liability, general negligence, and civil trial practice . He has been named a Super Lawyer by Super Lawyer Magazine every year since 2008. Mr. Marder is a past member of the Board of Trustees for the Beth Tfiloh Community School in Baltimore and Past Chairman of the Suburban Orthodox Congregation.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 1981
- University of Maryland, B.A., 1978
- Maryland, 1983
Committees and Organizations
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Bar Association of Baltimore City