Jeffrey S. Quinn joined the firm in 2013 after having been a law clerk at Bekman, Marder, Hopper, Malarkey & Perlin, L.L.C. throughout law school.
Prior to starting here as an attorney, Mr. Quinn held the esteemed position of judicial law clerk for the Honorable Sally D. Adkins on the Maryland Court of Appeals, which is the highest court in the State of Maryland.
A lifelong resident of Maryland, Mr. Quinn was raised on the Eastern Shore before moving to Baltimore to attend Loyola College. Mr. Quinn graduated with honors from the University of Maryland School of Law, where he was elected by the Maryland Law Review Editorial Board as the Executive Articles Editor. As a law student, Mr. Quinn was twice published in national Law Review journals. His current practice is concentrated on medical negligence, personal injury, and appellate litigation.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Loyola College, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude
Committees and Organizations
- Board Member, The Brendan Looney Foundation
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Maryland Association for Justice
- Member, Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Member, Bar Association of Anne Arundel County
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, J. Dudley Diggs American Inn of Court
- Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Stars. 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Order of the Coif, 2012
- The Motor Vehicle Safety Whistleblower Act, Trial Reporter, Sumer 2017, at 40.
- Does Mass Product Tort Litigation Facilitate or Hinder Social Legislative Reform? A Comparative Study of Tobacco Regulation, 9 Rutgers J. L. & Pub. Pol’y 106 (2012)
- Allen v. Dackman: Doing Away With Limited Liability in Maryland, 70 Md. L. Rev. 1171 (2011)